March 27, 2005
I'm taking very, very deep breaths nowIf anyone from the
Blogger site maintenance is looking in my blog quite fatefully at this point in time, I would like to very politely ask a question.
"What the FUCK is wrong with you all?"
I spent almost an hour typing a long, long blog entry. It was one of the most satisfying entries I created since some time ago. It had 4 sub-sections, and each one of them, I was talking about a different blog. I previewed it, and published it.
And, I was told to log in again. Needless to say, my entry was all flushed down the screwed up sewage in cyber world.
Now, don't tell me this has nothing to do with the maintenance people or system or whatever shit. Cos even if it has nothing to do with them, I just fucking feel like blaming someone else. I mean, it can't be ME, right?
Bloody hell... It's the 2nd time this happened to me. The first time was quite long ago. So, it only happens once in a blue moon eh? But, that doesn't make me feel any better!!!
What have I done to deserve this? What the....???
Sigh...
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 12:07